A refreshing, light and smooth gel cream that corrects and preemptively targets the causes of dark spots and discoloration.
Shiseido’s White Lucent Brightening Gel Cream refreshes and hydrates a dull complexion. Fueled by ReNeura Technology+™ and SAKURA-Bright Complex, this day and night cream delivers all-day moisture while visibly helping diminish the appearance of dullness and dark spots for a brighter, more even complexion.
I’ve tried many moisturizers before but I have never felt as much hydration as I have had with this one! As a first impression I did enjoy the fragrance which was quite present but not overpowering; it is a nice fresh rosey scent. However the cream feels luxuriously smooth when applied onto the skin and it makes you wake up to a plump, dewy and radiant face after every night of sleep!
It leaves my skin looking bright and hydrated without feeling heavy. It’s not groundbreaking or anti-aging per se but it does the job and feels luxurious.
- ReNeura Technology+™: features active response powder, natsume extracct and ashitaba extract to help skin self-repair damage and improve the appearance of spots, discoloration and signs of aging
- SAKURA-Bright Complex: promotes brightening from within
- Yoshino Cherry Extract: helps improve the appearance of dullness and sallowness
- Helps support skin’s natural resistance to the appearance of dullness, dark spots and uneven tone.
- Protects skin from pollen and air pollutants
- Provides all day moisture to improve the appearance dryness and fine lines
I love this product because it is so light on my skin. I’m a huge fan of the texture of this cream and it has a beautiful scent to it. The problem is that it is really expensive and if you really want to try out this product and check whether it works for you, I’d suggest getting the trial size first then make a decision.
Where to buy: