A limited-edition invisible, broad-spectrum SPF 50+ sunscreen lotion for face and body. Offers ocean-friendly protection and SynchroShieldTM technology. Includes complimentary sun pouch.
Introducing Shiseido x Tory Burch Ultimate Sun Protector Lotion SPF 50+ and Complimentary Sun Pouch
A PARTNERSHIP FOR PROTECTION: Inspired by renowned fashion designer Tory Burch’s personal devotion to suncare, the limited-edition packaging marries beautiful design with groundbreaking SPF technology to shield skin in style.
It smells like lavender lemonade! It has a pinkish tint but goes on completely clear so don’t worry about white cast. The sun protection is great especially for someone pale like me. I’ve never burned while wearing this and while properly reapplying.
I believe in a ‘less is more’ approach to beauty, and that starts with an incredible sunscreen. I have always loved Shiseido’s sunscreens and have used them for years.
The flowers on the packaging are inspired by the garden at my home in Antigua. I want the design to be personal and optimistic, and the West Indies are synonymous with beauty, relaxation, and joy.
HOW TO USE
- Shake well and apply liberally to face, neck, and body, 15 minutes before sun exposure. Reapply every 2 hours, or after 80 minutes of swimming or sweating, and immediately after toweling dry.
- To get the full broad-spectrum protection, apply one ounce of sunscreen (a shot glass full) to your entire body. Not using the correct amount will lower the level of sunscreen protection significantly.
- WetForce technology: Negative ions in the formula combine with positive ions in perspiration and water to create an additional layer of invisible sun protection. As you continue to sweat and get wet, the product becomes more effective without any white cast.
- HeatForce technology: A heat-sensing essence in the lotion becomes activated by external heat, forming a stronger barrier.
- SynchroShield™: Strengthens the protective layer upon exposure to heat from sun, water, and sweat.
Where to buy: