A scientifically advanced brightening serum that helps reduce the look of dark spots, uneven skin tone, and dullness.
This fast-absorbing formula invests the skin with a fresh-looking glow and works to minimise the appearance of age spots. Enriched with Shiseido’s Sakura-Bright System formula, it also supports an even skin tone. The fragrance is rich in floral and fruity botanical notes including amber, musk and Japanese sudachi.
Shiseido White Lucent Illuminating Micro-Spot Serum can be used as part of a daily beauty routine in the morning and evening. Simply smooth on a small amount after cleansing and finish with moisturiser. It can be used to treat the entire face or smaller areas of concern.
I am on to my second bottle. My skin is normal, however I have hormonal acne which can leave dark spots. This product is great as a spot treatment. The serum noticeably brightens and reduces dark spots within 3weeks of application.
I apply this only at night before moisturising. It can be harsh and very drying on the skin so be sure to apply sparingly on the affected areas.
- Minimises the appearance of dark spots
- Promotes a more even and radiant complexion
- Fast absorbing with a light and silky texture
- Use to treat the entire face or focus on specific areas
- Suitable for all types of skin and dermatologist tested
- SAKURA-Bright System: Gives an increased brightening effect.
- ReNeura Technology+™: Helps improve skin receptivity to awaken and maintain the effectiveness of your treatment over time.
- White Sand Lily Extract: Helps skin become resistant to dark spot appearance, while targeting current discoloration.
Where to buy: